There's a knowingness inside of each of us. It’s a silent little voice that speaks to you. You can hear it through your intuition and your spontaneous thoughts. It's the song in your heart. It's your inspiration. It is your sentinel. It draws your attention to those things that need your attention. It is always speaking to you. It is your friend, your champion, your protector, and your guide. It is the source of your Truths and it will warn you when you are making choices that will lead you to unhappiness. When we are babies that voice is strong and we can hear it pulsing within us. Our inner voice tells us our Truths but sometimes we don't want to know our Truths. It’s then that our inner voice can seem like an imposition. We can distance ourselves from it. We can learn to distrust it thinking that it will lead us to harm. We can even think that it doesn't exist but like the wind it's invisible caress will speak to you from within. It is your savior. It will awaken you. It will blow you to who you really are.
Part 3: My Intuition
The Important Questions To Ask Yourself
Answer the question(s) that best fits your problem or goal. Then listen or read you answer looking for insights.
1. I tend to be analytical and make decisions using logic.
How can I better listen to my intuitive side?
2. Describe what it feels like to listen to my intuitive voice, how I “hear” it, or how I “know” something.
3. What is my intuitive voice telling me now?
4. I don’t trust my intuition. I think I might be making up what I sense or feel.
5. My intuitive voice is so small. How can l trust it and listen more deeply?
Search within yourself.
6. I don’t hear, sense, or feel a thing.
What do I fear I would hear, sense, or feel if I really listened?
7. I have not liked thinking that there is anything wrong with my life or wrong with me. How can I listen within to awaken to a new way of seeing my life?