New – Audio Version!
Contains all the content found in the book, plus live unrehearsed demonstrations of each process by people like yourself.
A total of over ten hours of listening read by the author.
Listen to First Four Chapters for Free
Table of Contents:
- Introduction & Meet the Demonstrators
- Are You A True Seeker?
- The Source Of Truth
- Your Original Programming
- Getting Ready
- Remembering Your Original Experience
- Regression Demonstration
- Observing Your Family of the Past
- Observing Past Family Demonstration
- Life Event Line 1: Your Experiences
- Understanding How Your Experiences Have Affected You
- Life Event Line 2: Your Decisions
- Acknowledging Your Experience
- Acknowledging Your Feelings
- Talking to People In Your Past
- Talking to Past People Demonstration
- Preparing for The Pillow Hit, The Tantrum, & The Cry
- The Pillow Hit
- The Pillow Hit Demonstration
- The Tantrum
- The Tantrum Demonstration
- The Cry / The Cry Demonstration
- Taking A StandReprogramming Yourself Self-Dialouge
- Reprogramming Yourself Self-Dialouge Demonstration
- Giving Yourself A Truth
- Giving Yourself A Truth Demonstration
- Living In Truth
This book is for those who are serious about creating a better life.
This book is for those who desire a deep and fulfilling life transformation.
This book tells you how to transform subconscious self defeating core beliefs in depth.
This book will take you step by step through the transformational process.
Doing the processes in this book can be challenging and emotional.
First a little psychology talk…
Your subconscious core beliefs determine your life experience. Learn more in-depth about core beliefs here.
Your self-defeating patterns of behavior, feelings and thoughts are caused by your self-defeating core beliefs. You cannot improve your life signficantly until you change your subconscious self-defeating core beliefs.
To change your self-defeating core beliefs you must connect with your subconscious mind, become aware of what your core beliefs are, where and when they came into being, choose more helpful ways of filling your needs and communicate that to your subconscious mind. Read a chapter from the book about your original programming. Listen to Chapter One.
The True Seeker’s Guide To A Better Life
Addresses the Root of the Problem, Not the Symptom
This book will take you step by step through the processes that address and transform any life challenge issue:
- Relationship Problems
- Low Self-Esteem
- Stressful Life Challenges
- Undue Stress
- Spiritual Blocks
- Childish Reactions
It addresses all these issues because all these issues are symptoms of core beliefs that do not serve you. For example, addictive behavior is a symptom of a subconscious belief you took on long ago and still carry about now to fill your emotional/physical/spiritual needs. The addictive behavior will vanish once you upgrade the core belief that supports it.