- Realize your dream
- Take a stand
- Expand your awarenes
- Increase self esteem
- Lower stress
- Beat addiction, depression, and anxiety
- Improve all your relationships.
Watch the first 15 minutes for free
- Repeatedly working this video therapy helps you learn/heal/grow.
- Be prepared to address a particular challenge, desire, issue, or problem.
- After each video session is completed pause the video and answer one or more of the Questions.
- Write your answers in a notebook. The more time and effort you put into answering your question(s) the more insight you will receive.
- Return to the video and listen to the song paying particular attention to the lyrics. They were written for you.
Important for you to know:
- You know the therapy is working if you feel emotional.
- Having strong emotion is a sign that you are doing the necessary inner work.
- If you are analyzing, cynical or “in your head” you may be defending.
- Focus on what you feel in your body.
- Trust your intuition and inner insights.
- Don’t settle for “I don’t know.” Guess an answer. That will lead your forward.
- You likely will recall unsettling childhood memories. This is an important aspect to your therapy.
- If you think you need additional support contact a professional therapist or call Dr. Wendy.
When entire video complete:
Remember you can watch and work this therapy repeated times for your personal growth. The more you work it the better you will feel.
Click here to let Dr. Wendy know your results. Click here to listen to Dr. Wendy’s book, The True Seeker’s Guide To A Better Life.